All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *The Library will be CLOSED Saturday, May 25th-Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day Weekend. The Library will reopen Tuesday, May 28th at 9:30am. The Little Free Library and Axis 360 eBooks are available for your reading needs during this time, and any materials to be returned can be placed in the GREEN Drive-Up Book Drop. Have a safe and happy holiday!
* * *Cardio Drumming - Tuesdays at 7pm
Adults. Increase your physical literacy with a fun workout from instructor Kim Griffes. Please remember to bring water and wear comfortable clothes. Spaces are limited to 20 participants on a first-come, first-served basis. *There is a small cash-only fee for this class of $6. At the class, you can rent a ball, bucket, and drumsticks for an additional $2. Drop-in class.
* * *Registration for the Summer Reading Program Begins Wednesday, May 29th
Doors open at 9:30am for Summer Reading Program sign-up! Explore a Universe of Stories through reading this summer! *Spaces in the Summer Reading Programs are limited, so come early to claim your spot!
* * *Yoga with Erin - Fridays at 9:30am
Adults. Join Yoga Instructor, Erin Wade, for weekly sessions at the Library. Yoga is accessible for adults of all ages through modifications. Please remember to bring water to drink and your own mat to practice on. *Spaces are limited to a first come-first served basis. There is a small $5 cash-only fee for this class. Drop-ins are welcome.
* * *Kickoff to Almost Summer - Friday, May 31st at 5-7pm
Teens 6th-12th Grade. Get ready for summer with an action-packed outdoor program at the library! We'll have all kinds of water balloon games and fun yard Olympic challenges! Bring your friends and have a blast at the library! Snacks and beverages will be provided. *Registration is required and includes a 2018-2019 signed Program Permission Form. Registration begins May 10th. Register by May 29th to attend.
* * *
Fred’s Retirement Party Monday, June 10th at 4pm
All Ages. Fred will be retiring from therapy dog work this year. Come let him know how much you appreciate him! “Pup-cakes” will be served! *Drop-ins are welcome!
* * *Beyond the Book: The Zookeeper’s Wife - Thursday, June 13th at 7pm
Adults. Featuring a book and its film adaptation. Movie begins at 7pm, followed by discussion. Movie-style refreshments will be served. *Register in person to attend. Registration begins May 23rd. Books will be given while supplies last. One book per household.
* * *One Year Open House Celebration - Friday, June 14th from 10am-5pm
All Ages. Help us celebrate the Library’s first year in our new home! To celebrate, we will have refreshments all day, a scavenger hunt for kids preschool-5th grade, and a Lego Challenge for all ages!
* * *Essential Oils Tutorial - Thursday, June 20th at 7pm
Adults. Welcome Sarah Wylie and Jane Mills of dōTERRA Essential Oils to the Library! Sarah and Jane will teach you about the various kinds of Essential Oils and how you can use them for simple, safe, and empowering natural health care solutions. *Space is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration begins June 1st and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *Patriotic Votive Craft - Thursday, June 27th at 7pm
Adults. Get out your glue guns for this patriotic craft at the Library! We’ll transform colored spoons to make charming red-white-and-blue candle holders for Independence Day! *Space is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration begins June 1st and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
Post a Comment