All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated. Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *New! RB Digital Magazines – We now offer digital magazines through RB Digital! Download the RB Digital app from your app store, or follow the RB Digital link on our website to start checking out our collection of over 150 popular magazines! Call or visit the library for more information.
* * *Cardio Drumming - Tuesdays at 7pm
Adults. Increase your physical literacy with a fun workout from instructor Kim Griffes. Please remember to bring water and wear comfortable clothes. Spaces are limited to 20 participants on a first-come, first-served basis. *There is a small cash-only fee for this class of $6. At the class, you can rent a ball, bucket, and drumsticks for an additional $2. Drop-in class.
* * *Bike Safety with Chief Tyler - Wednesday, May 22nd at 5:30-6:30pm
Kids Kindergarten-5th Grade. Learn all about how to stay safe while having fun! We will read a story and Chief Tyler will talk about bike safety and answer questions. *Space is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration begins May 1st.
* * *Yoga with Erin - Fridays at 9:30am
Adults. Join Yoga Instructor, Erin Wade, for weekly sessions at the Library. Yoga is accessible for adults of all ages through modifications. Please remember to bring water to drink and your own mat to practice on. *Spaces are limited to a first come-first served basis. There is a small $5 cash-only fee for this class. Drop-ins are welcome.
* * *Registration for the Summer Reading Program Begins Wednesday, May 29th
Doors open at 9:30am for Summer Reading Program sign-up! Explore a Universe of Stories through reading this summer! *Spaces in the Summer Reading Programs are limited, so come early to claim your spot!
* * *Kickoff to Almost Summer - Friday, May 31st at 5-7pm
Teens 6th-12th Grade. Get ready for summer with an action-packed outdoor program at the library! We'll have all kinds of water balloon games and fun yard Olympic challenges! Bring your friends and have a blast at the library! Snacks and beverages will be provided. *Registration is required and includes a 2018-2019 signed Program Permission Form. Registration begins May 10th. Register by May 29th to attend.
* * *Beyond the Book: The Zookeeper’s Wife - Thursday, June 13th at 7pm
Adults. Featuring a book and its film adaptation. Movie begins at 7pm, followed by discussion. Movie-style refreshments will be served. *Register in person to attend. Registration begins May 23rd. Books will be given while supplies last. One book per household.