All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *New! RB Digital Magazines – We now offer digital magazines through RB Digital! Download the RB Digital app from your app store, or visit www.rbdigital.com to start checking out our collection of over 150 popular magazines! Call or visit the library for more information.
* * *Keep an eye out for our Summer Newsletter coming soon to YOUR mailbox! The Summer Newsletter will give you all the inside information about our summer programs, including the Summer Reading Program, new library services, presenters and workshops, special events, and much, much more!
* * *Book Sale! 10am-1pm
Visit the Library on Saturdays, May 4th and 18th for our Book Sale! We have books for everyone in the family, so stop by and find the perfect books to add to your collection!
* * *Cardio Drumming - Tuesdays at 7pm
Adults. Increase your physical literacy with a fun workout from instructor Kim Griffes. Please remember to bring water and wear comfortable clothes. Spaces are limited to 20 participants on a first-come, first-served basis. *There is a small cash-only fee for this class of $6. At the class, you can rent a ball, bucket, and drumsticks for an additional $2. Drop-in class.
* * *Shores Beyond Shores: Author Talk with Irene Butter Thursday, May 9th at 7pm
Adults. Join us in welcoming author Irene Butter as she shares about her family's struggle to survive the Holocaust and her personal journey to redemption and womanhood. Talk will include a Q&A session and copies of the book will be available for purchase. Refreshments will be served. *Space is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration is open and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *Yoga with Erin - Fridays at 9:30am
Adults. Join Yoga Instructor, Erin Wade, for weekly sessions at the Library. Yoga is accessible for adults of all ages through modifications. Please remember to bring water to drink and your own mat to practice on. *Spaces are limited to a first come-first served basis. There is a small $5 cash-only fee for this class. Drop-ins are welcome.
* * *Garden Club - Thursday, May 16th
Meets every Third Thursday: March-May at 2:30-4pm
Adults. This program is brought to you by the local Master Gardeners of the Fowlerville Garden Club. Topics to be announced. *Register in person to attend all 3 sessions.
* * *Bike Safety with Chief Tyler - , May 22nd at 5:30-6:30pm
Kids Kindergarten-5th Grade. Learn all about how to stay safe while having fun! We will read a story and Chief Tyler will talk about bike safety and answer questions. *Space is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration begins May 1st.
* * *Registration for the Summer Reading Program Begins Wednesday, May 29th
Doors open at 9:30am for Summer Reading Program sign-up! Explore a Universe of Stories through reading this summer! *Spaces in the Summer Reading Programs are limited, so come early to claim your spot!
* * *Kickoff to Almost Summer - Friday, May 31st at 5-7pm
Teens 6th-12th Grade. Get ready for summer with an action-packed outdoor program at the library! We'll have all kinds of water balloon games and fun yard Olympic challenges! Bring your friends and have a blast at the library! Snacks and beverages will be provided. *Registration is required and includes a 2018-2019 signed Program Permission Form. Registration begins May 10th. Register by May 29th to attend.