All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated. Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *The Fowlerville District Library will be closed Monday, December 24thand reopening Thursday, December 27th at 9:30am to observe Christmas. We will also be closed Monday, December 31st and reopening Wednesday, January 2nd to observe the new year. We wish you joyous and safe holidays. The Little Free Library is available for your reading needs during this time and any materials to be returned can be placed in the green drop box. Thank you.
* * *Keep an eye out for our Winter/Spring 2019 Newsletter coming to your mailbox in late December! If you are not a Fowlerville resident, you can pick up a Newsletter at the library when they become available!
* * *Cardio Drumming - Tuesdays at 7pm
Adults. Increase your physical literacy with a fun workout from instructor Kim Griffes. Please remember to bring water and wear comfortable clothes. Spaces are limited to 20 participants on a first-come, first-served basis. *There is a small cash-only fee for this class of $6 if you bring your own equipment or $8 to rent a ball, bucket, and drumsticks. Drop-in class.
Due to the Christmas and New Year’s Holidays, the Cardio Drumming class will not be meeting Tuesday, December 25th, nor Tuesday, January 1st.
* * *Yoga with Erin - Fridays at 9:30am
Adults. Join Erin, co-owner of SoulShine Yoga for weekly sessions at the Library. Yoga is accessible for adults of all ages through modifications. Please remember to bring water to drink and your own mat to practice on. *Spaces are limited to a first come-first served basis. There is a small $5 cash-only fee for this class. Drop-ins are welcome.
* * *Registration for A to Z with Mrs. D begins Wednesday, January 2nd at 9:30am
There are currently spaces available in the Tuesdays at 10am& 11am groups.
This preschool program is designed for the 2-4 year old child and is taught in a small play-based group setting. The program not only focuses on early literacy and social development, but also includes many activities such as science, small and large motor skill play, stories, and songs based on a chosen theme, and all while having fun! Classes begin January 8th and 9th.*Registration is required. Register in person to participate. Spaces are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
* * *Beyond the Book: The Da Vinci Code - Thursday, January 10th at 7pm
Adults. Featuring a book and its film adaptation. Movie will begin at 7pm followed by discussion. Movie-style refreshments will be served. *Register in person to participate. Registration begins December 20th. Books will be given while supplies last.
* * *Toothpick Art - Friday, January 11th at 5-7pm
Teens 6th-12th Grade. Bring your creativity and join us at the library to design your own uniquely painted toothpick art! Snacks and beverages will be provided. *Registration is required and includes a 2018-2019 signed Program Permission Form. Registration begins December 28th. Register by January 9th to attend.
* * *Winnie the Pooh Day - Wednesday, January 16th at 5:30-6:30pm
Families. Join us at the library to celebrate A. A. Milne's birthday, the creator of Winnie the Pooh! We will read a Winnie the Pooh story and play birthday party games! *Space is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration begins January 2nd. Preference will be given to families with children first, and registration will open to adults and teens the day of the program.