All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *The Fowlerville District Library will be closed for a Staff In-service from 9:30am-11:30am on Monday, October 10th. We will be opening 2 hours later than normal at 11:30am. The Little Free Library is available for your reading needs during this time and any materials to be returned can be placed in the blue drop box. Thank you.
* * *Claude Bourbon Library Concert Thursday, October 6th at 7pm
Adults. Join us in welcoming Claude Bourbon to the library for a concert featuring Medieval & Spanish Blues guitar and songs! Light refreshments will be served. *Register in person to attend. Registration began September 22nd and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *Two New Drop-In Teen Programs! Anime Club and Teen Scene!
Anime Club first Friday of each month at 3-4:30pm
Teen Scene third Friday of each month at 3-4:30pm
Teens 6th-12th Grades. There’s a new way to have fun at the library! Stop by the program room for Anime Club and Teen Scene! At Anime Club we will watch some of your favorite anime including Naruto, Pokémon, Fairy Tail, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and more! All shows have a rating of TV-PG or lower. Then drop in for Teen Scene to participate in fun crafts and gaming. *Drop-in program.
* * *Family Pumpkin Carving Wednesday, October 12th at 5:30-6:30pm
All Ages. Have some holiday fun with your family and friends! Carve a Jack-o’-lantern at the library! Pumpkins, carving tools, and design templates will be provided by the library. If you have your own carving tools, feel free to bring them! *Register in person to attend. Registration began September 28th.
* * *Beyond the Book: Ravages of Invasion Series: The War of the Worlds Thursday, October 13th at 6:30pm
Adults. Featuring books & their filim adaptations. Movie or discussion starts at 6:30pm. Movie-style refreshments will be served. *Register in person to participate. Registration began August 25th. Books will be given while supplies last.
* * *Teen Pumpkin Carving Event Friday, October 14th at 5-8pmTeens 6th-12th grades. Show off your creative side and carve a Jack-o’-lantern at the library! Pumpkins, carving tools, and design templates will be provided by the library. If you have your own carving tools, feel free to bring them! Pizza, pop, and snacks will be served. *Registration is required and includes a 2016-2017 signed Program Permission Form. Registration begins September 30th. Register by October 12th to attend.
* * *Seasonal Hats Craft Thursday, October 20th at 7pm
Adults. Join us at the library to create decorative snowman hats for the coming holidays. *Register in person to attend. Registration begins October 6th and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
Post a Comment