Saturday, June 1, 2019

Alicia Ann Giminelli
You Never Said Goodbye
You never said I’m leaving,
You never said Goodbye.
You were gone before I knew it,
And only God knew why.
A million times I needed you,
A million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died.
In life I loved  you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart  you hold a place,
That no one could ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose  you,
But you didn’t go alone.
For part of me went with you,
The day God took you home
                                            
                  Born Jan. 25, 1991
                  Passed away on May 15, 2019
                  Surviving Family:
                         Son- Aidan Offord Giminelli
                         Mother- Patricia Gribben
                         Father- Dwayne Giminelli
                         Brothers- Brandon, Brian & Alexander Giminelli
                         Sister- Lillian Giminelli
                         Grandmother- Sharon Cooper
Alicia Ann Giminelli
Has Been Put to Rest
“Take Me to the King”

1 comment: