All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *Our Sleeping Mats for the Homeless giving project has come to an end. A big “Thank You!” to everyone who contributed with bag donations, making yarn, and crocheting! If you have a finished mat that you didn’t get here by March 1st, it’s not too late, please feel free to donate it! Thank you!
* * *Livingston Reads 2017: Jaws- March 1st-April 30th
Livingston Reads is a “One Book, One Community” project offered by the six Livingston County libraries (Brighton, Cromaine, Fowlerville, Hamburg, Howell, and Pinckney), and is a program to encourage residents to read for enjoyment and to create community through reading.
* * *Garden Club Begins Thursday, March 23rd at 2:30pm
Adults. This group meets once a month on a Thursday and is brought to you by the local Master Gardeners of the Fowlerville Garden Club. The monthly topics will be announced at a later date. *To attend the entire series register in person or call 223-9089. Registration begins March 9th.
* * *Mixed Media Fabric Bracelets- Thursday, March 23rd at 7pm
Adults. Join us as we continue our Winter Crafting Series! At this craft night we’ll be combining fabric, wire, and beads to create a one-of-a-kind statement piece that you can wear!*Register in person to attend. Registration begins March 9th and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *Private Viewing of Jaws- Saturday, March 25th at 7pm
At the Historic Howell Theater
Join friends and neighbors from across Livingston County to celebrate our 2017 Livingston Reads program with a private screening of the film Jaws at the Historic Howell Theater. This event is free and exclusive to library patrons; however, space is limited and will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis. You must present a library card from one of the six Livingston County libraries to gain entrance to the show. Food and beverages will be available for purchase at the theater.
Post a Comment