All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *Due to the schools being closed for the President’s Day recess, Fred the Therapy Dog will not be coming in to the library on Monday, February 20th.
* * *If you are participating in crocheting plastic sleeping mats for the homeless, there are currently yarn balls at the library for you to pick up. Please bring your finished mats in by March 1st. Thanks for your dedication in making this outreach program possible!
* * *Fowlerville Library Writers Begins Wednesday, February 22nd at 2:30pm
Adults. Do you want feedback on your writing projects? Are you interested in exploring different writing exercises? If so, then join our 8-part self-led Spring 2017 session. You are invited to bring a 1-2-page sample for feedback from the group. *To attend the entire series, register in person or call 223-9089. Registration begins February 8th.
* * *Show Your Love on a Mug-Thursday, February 23rd
Adults. Join Cindy and Audrey as they lead you to decorate a mug using sharpies to create heart-shaped embellishments.*Register in person to attend. Registration begins February 9th and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *Beyond the Book: Field of Dreams/Shoeless Joe-Thursday, March 9th at 7pm
Adults. Featuring books and their film adaptation. Movie will begin at 6:30pm followed by discussion. Movie-style refreshments will be served. *Register in person to participate. Registration begins February 16th. Books will be given while supplies last.
* * *Teen 80’s Night- Friday, March 10th at 5-8pm
Teens 6th-12th grade. Do you think that it's totally bogus that you missed the decade of big hair and pop rocks? Get stoked because we are hosting a most radical 80's Night filled with music, arcade games (roll of quarters not required), 1980's trivia, a classic 80's movie, and more! Dinner and a beverage will be served.*Registration is required and includes a 2016-2017 signed program permission form. Registration begins February 24th. Register by March 8th to attend.