Friday, August 12, 2016

Millville UMC & Dansville Free Methodist hosting Vacation Bible School
    The Millville United Methodist Church and Dansville Free Methodist Church will be hosting VBS together again this year at the Dansville Free Methodist Church at 1340 Mason Street in Dansville! 
    This summer, we will take your kids on an adventure like no other, deep within the mysterious sea. As kids submerge themselves in God’s Word, they will discover that Jesus didn’t just see what’s on the outside of people. He looked deep down on the inside. So grab your goggles, step into your flippers, and dive in to find truth below the surface! "Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my concerns. See if there is any offensive way in me; lead me in the everlasting way." Psalm 139:23-24 Motto: Jesus sees. Jesus knows. Jesus saves 
    The fun starts Sunday August 21 through Thursday August 25th! Dinner will be served at 5:30pm and VBS will begin at 6pm at the Dansville Free Methodist Church, 1340 Mason Street. 
    To register online:  https://kideventpro.lifeway.com/myChurch/?id=33257https://kideventpro.lifeway.com/myChurch/?id=33257

No comments:

Post a Comment