All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *Look for the Library’s Summer Newsletter in your mailbox! The Summer Newsletter has been sent to the printers and will be mailed out soon! Keep an eye out for it and get ready for all kinds of great summer programs coming your way!
* * *Patriotic Clothespin Wreath: Thursday, June 8th at 7pm
Adults. Join Cindy and Audrey at the library to transform clothespins into charming patriotic wreaths that you can display year round! *Register in person to attend. Registration begins May 25th and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *101 Things that Happened on the Mackinac Bridge: Thursday, June 15th at 7pm
Adults. Celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Mackinac Bridge with a presentation by Mike Fornes. Refreshments will be served. *Register in person to attend. Registration begins June 1st and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *Pokémon Go Safari: Wednesday, June 21st at 6pm-8pm
All Ages. Grab your devices and meet outside the library for a Pokémon Go competition! Compete against your friends to walk the most kilometers, catch the most Pokémon, and hatch the most eggs during the time limit! Feel free to walk or ride a bike. *Register in person to attend. Registration begins June 7th. Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Teens 13 and older must have a signed Program Permission Form or be accompanied by an adult.
* * *Beyond the Book: Hidden Figures: Thursday, June 22nd at 6:30pm
Adults. Featuring a book and its film adaptation. Movie will begin at 6:30pm, followed by discussion. Movie-style refreshments will be served. *Register in person to participate. Registration begins June 1st. Books will be given while supplies last.
* * *Movie on the Library Lawn: The Lego Batman Movie: Friday, June 23rd at about 9pm
All Ages. Join us at the library for an exciting outdoor movie experience! Movie will begin at about 9pm, or whenever it becomes dark enough. Movie is rated PG. *Drop in event. Weather Permitting: this program may be cancelled depending on the weather. Check our website
www.fowlervillelibrary.org and our Facebook page for updates closer to the program.
* * *Summer Reading Program Kickoff: Wednesday, June 28th at 11am
All Summer Reading Program participants are invited. Join us for a variety of summer reading activities and games, including presentations by the DNR and Potter Park Zoo. Reading Logs will be distributed after the presentations. *This program may be held off-site. Check our website www.fowlervillelibrary.org and our Facebook page for updates closer to the program.