All programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents. Register in-person to attend; starting the first of each month, unless otherwise stated. Adult programs include a $5 refundable cash deposit. Teen Program attendance requires a signed 2019-2020 Program Permission Form.
Call (517) 223-9089 for more information.
* * *SEASON’S GREETINGS FROM FOWLERVILLE DISTRICT LIBRARY
The library is closed Tuesday, December 31st thru Wednesday, January 1st for New Year’s
* * *WEEKLY DROP-IN PROGRAMS
Reading to Bosco: Most Mondays at 4pm. No Reading to Bosco Dec 30th while Bosco is on vacation
* * *Cardio Drumming: Tuesdays at 7pm; No Cardio Drumming Dec 24th and Dec 31st
Adults. Get your sweat on with a fun workout from instructor Kim Griffes. Please remember to bring water and wear comfy clothes. Spaces are limited to 20 participants on a first-come, first-served basis. *There is a cash fee of $6 for this class if you bring your own equipment. Kit rental is additional $2 fee.
* * *D&D and Magic the Gathering Club: Thursdays 2:30-4pm; We will be hosting D&D on December 26th and Jan 2nd
6th-12th Graders. Drop in at the Library for a fun after-school group where you can learn more about Dungeon & Dragons role-playing gameand play Magic the Gathering card game on your own. We provide the Dungeon Master (Ms. Tally), snacks and drinks… you provide the fun!
* * *Cozy Crafting Around the Fireplace: Tuesdays 6pm-7pm; No cozy crafting Dec 24thand Dec 31st
Adult Drop-in. Join us at the library for an opportunity to work on current craft projects and to socialize with other crafters. Bring your knitting, needlepoint, or other current craft project to work on in the library around the cozy fireplace.
* * *Honest Yoga at the Library: Fridays at 9:30am
Adults. Join Erin Wade RYT, owner of Honest Yoga, for Gentle Yoga at the Library. Gentle Yoga is for adults of all ages through modifications and the use of props. Please bring a mat to practice on. *There is a cash fee of $5 fee for this class.
* * *SPECIAL EVENTS AND PROGRAMS
Beyond the Book: Thursday, Jan 9th 6:30pm
Adults. We will be reading His Hideous Heart by Daliha Alder a book which includes Edgar Allen Poe’s original terrifying tales plus modern adaptions. Come watch classic film of Edgar Allen Poe’s tales; Tales of Terror. Discuss Edgar Allen Poe’s works, the modernwritten and film adaptions of his work.
* * *Teen’s Sensory Challenge: Friday, January 10th5-7pm
6th-12th graders. Challenge your senses at the library!Blindfolded taste and smell challenge. Play “What’s in the Box” “What’s that Noise” and “Speed Eye Spy.” Make your own slime with mix-ins.
* * *Half-Day Hang Out: Friday, January 17th 11:30-2pm
6th -12th graders. Join us for some half-day of school fun at the library! We will be playing video games, board games, watching movies, and crafting! Lunch and snacks will be provided. Register to attend. Limited to 20 participants.
* * *String of Hearts: Thursday, January 23rd 7-9pm
Adults. Create your own string of heartswith wool felting instructor Linda Brodersen. Choose your color at registration.
* * *Classic Game Challenge—Pictionary: Thursday, January 30th 7-9pm
Adults. Create a team of up to 5 or come on your own! Individuals will be grouped to create teams and compete at the first ever classic game team challenge!
* * *Follow us on Facebook & Instagram: @fowlervillelibrary or visit our website at www.fowlervillelibrary.org.