All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *The Fowlerville District Library will be closing at 5pm on Tuesday, October 31st. We will be closing 2 hours earlier than normal at 5pm. Have a fun and safe trick-or-treating experience. The Little Free Library is available for your reading needs during this time and any materials to be returned can be placed in the blue drop box. Thank you.
* * *Candy Jar Stands - Thursday, October 19th at 7pm
Adults. Join Cindy and Beth to create a distinctive holiday candy jar that you can display at home or give as a gift. An easy craft for beginners or experienced crafters! *Register in person to attend. Registration begins October 5th and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *Family Pumpkin Carving Event - Wednesday, October 25th at 5:30-6:30pm
Families. Have some holiday fun with your family and friends! We provide the pumpkins and carving tools, and you provide the designs and fun! You are welcome to wear your costume! *If you wish to use a template, please bring your own or use one provided at the event. **Participation is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration begins October 11th.
* * *Travel Series: Japan - Thursday, November 2nd at 7pm
Adults. Highlighting the sights, sounds, life-changing encounters, and humorous stories of world travel while at the library! November's talk will discuss Jeff Lowe's trip with his son to Japan. He will share how he made their plans, their experience, pictures, and stories from their trip.
* * *Beyond the Book: X: A Novel - Thursday, November 9th at 7pm
Adults. Featuring the 2017-18 Great Michigan Read: X, A Novel by Ilyasah Shabazz, daughter of Malcolm X. Her novel tells the story of Malcolm X's life, from his days of growing up in Lansing, to his role as one of the most important black leaders of the Civil Rights era. Books will be given at sign up while supplies last. Join us November 9th at 7pm for discussion and refreshments. *Register in person to participate. Registration begins October 19th. Books will be given while supplies last.
* * *Escape the Library! -Friday, November 10th at 5-8pm
Teens 6th-12th Grades. Join us after hours at the library for your very own escape room experience! Solve puzzles and discover clues to find a way to escape the library! Pizza and a beverage will be served. *Registration is required and includes a 2017-2018 signed Program Permission Form. Registration begins October 27th. Register by November 8th to attend.
* * *Edible Birdhouse Craft - Thursday, November 16th at 7pm
Adults. Join us at the library to create a seasonal inspired craft! Decorate a wooden birdhouse with seeds, nuts, and berries for our feathered friends. *Register in person to attend. Registration begins November 2nd and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
Post a Comment