All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *Winter Gear for Those in Need. Check out the winter gear decorating our tree inside the Library! If you or your family is in need of warm attire for winter, please feel free to take what you need. Items donated by a Fowlerville “Small Group” of the 2|42 Community Church.
* * *Cardio Drumming - Tuesdays at 7pm
Adults. Increase your physical literacy with a fun workout from instructor Kim Griffes. Please remember to bring water and wear comfortable clothes. Spaces are limited to 20 participants on a first-come, first-served basis. *There is a small cash-only fee for this class of $6 if you bring your own equipment or $8 to rent a ball, bucket, and drumsticks. Drop-in class.
* * *Yoga with Erin - Fridays at 9:30am
Adults. Join Erin, co-owner of Soul Shine Yoga for weekly sessions at the Library. Yoga is accessible for adults of all ages through modifications. Please remember to bring water to drink and your own mat to practice on. *Spaces are limited to a first come-first served basis. There is a small $5 cash-only fee for this class. Drop-ins are welcome.
* * *Beyond the Book: The Book Thief - Thursday, February 7th at 7pm
Adults. Featuring a book and its film adaptation. Movie will begin at 7pm followed by discussion. Movie-style refreshments will be served. *Register in person to participate. Registration begins January 17th. Books will be given while supplies last.
* * *Duct Tape Roses - Friday, February 8th at 5-7pm
Teens 6th-12th Grade. Learn how to make a duct tape rose at this fun craft workshop at the Library! We’ll have a variety of fun duct tape colors and patterns for you to choose from. You can make one for yourself or to give to a friend. *Registration is required and includes a 2018-2019 signed Program Permission Form. Registration begins January 25th. Register by February 6th to attend.
* * *Valentine’s Party - Wednesday, February 13th at 5:30-6:30pm
Kids K-5th Grade. Come to the library for some Valentine’s Day fun! We’ll make a heart craft and read a story as a group. *Space is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration begins January 30th.
* * *Board Game Night - Thursday, February 21st at 7pm
Adults. Join us at the Library to play all your favorite classic board games, and some new ones too! Many games will be provided at the program, but feel free to bring your favorite! Snacks and beverages will be provided. *Space is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration begins February 7th and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *The Tea and Chocolate Writers Group - Wednesdays at 2:30pm
Meets weekly February 27th-April 17th
Adults. If you want feedback on your writing or are interested in exploring different writing exercises, then join our 8-week Spring 2019 Session. You are invited to bring a 1-2 page sample of your writing to share with the group for feedback. *Register in person to attend. Registration begins February 13th.
* * *The Faygo Book: Author Talk with Joe Grimm Thursday, February 28th at 7pm
Adults. Join us in welcoming Joe Grimm to the Library! Joe will share about his book, followed by a Q&A session. Copies of the book will be available for purchase at the program. Refreshments (including Faygo pop!) will be served. *Space is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration begins February 7th and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.