All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *The Fowlerville District Library will be closing at 3pm on Wednesday, November 21st and reopening Saturday November 24th at 10am to observe Thanksgiving. Have a fun and safe holiday! The Little Free Library is available for your reading needs during this time and any materials to be returned can be placed in the green drop box. Thank you.
* * *Donate to Decorate - Sign-up is now open!
This fundraiser will help support library services for children and teens.
Two sizes of holiday trees will be available to be decorated with your own favorite book-themed decorations! The trees will be trimmed in time for Christmas in the Ville and remain outside the library for the community to enjoy until New Year's Day. *For a list of guidelines, donation requests, and how to participate, contact the library starting November 1st. Number of trees are limited, so hurry in to sign up! Decorating will take place November 16th-30th during regular library hours.
* * *Food for Fines - November 1st-December 14th
This food drive benefits the Family Impact Center. Each item donated equals $1 in fines removed from your account, up to $5. Donations are always welcome, even if you do not owe fines!
* * *Cardio Drumming - Tuesdays at 7pm
Adults. Increase your physical literacy with a fun workout from instructor Kim Griffes. Please remember to bring water and wear comfortable clothes. Spaces are limited to 20 participants on a first-come, first-served basis. *There is a small cash-only fee for this class of $6 if you bring your own equipment or $8 to rent a ball, bucket, and drumsticks. Drop-in class.
* * *Family Movie Night: The Incredibles 2 - Wednesday, November 14th at 5:30-8pm
Families. Come to the library to watch The Incredibles 2 and munch on some tasty popcorn! Pizza and beverages will also be served. All children attending will be entered to win an Incredibles 2 book that will be given away at the end of the evening. Movie is rated PG and is 2 hours and 5 minutes in length. *Space is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration begins October 31st.
* * *Marbled Ornaments - Thursday, November 15th at 7pm
Adults. Come make beautiful, easy-to-make, swirled ornaments for everyday or the holidays!*Register in person to attend. Registration begins November 1st and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *Yoga with Erin - Fridays at 9:30am
Adults. Join Erin, co-owner of SoulShine Yoga, and your host, Ms. Beth, for weekly sessions at the Library. Yoga is accessible for adults of all ages through modifications. Please remember to bring water to drink and your own mat to practice on. *Spaces are limited to a first come-first served basis. There is a small $5 cash-only fee for this class. Drop-ins are welcome.
* * *Toys for Tots Collection - November 24th-December 14th
We are collecting toys for children and teens. Please bring your new, unwrapped toy to donate and drop it in our Toys for Tots box.
* * *Stained Glass Class - Thursday, December 6th at 2-4pm OR 7-9pm
Adults. No experience required for this hands-on workshop! Learn the ins and outs of stained glass crafting and create your own stained glass star ornament to take home. Program is open to those who have not previously attended a stained glass workshop at the library. *Special time and class size. 8 participants per class. Register in person to participate. Registration begins November 15th and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *Teen Holiday Party - Friday, December 7th at 5-8pm
Teens 6th-12th grades. Bring your friends for some holiday fun at the library! Make a cool craft and watch a holiday movie. Pizza and a beverage will be served. *Registration is required and includes a 2018-2019 signed Program Permission Form. Registration begins November 16th. Register by December 5th to attend.