All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *The Fowlerville District Library will be closed Saturday, September 2nd-Monday, September 4th to observe Labor Day Weekend. We will reopen Tuesday, September 5th at 9:30am. The Little Free Library is available for your reading needs during this time and any materials to be returned can be placed in the blue drop box. Have a safe holiday!
* * *Registration begins for From A to Z with Mrs. D Wednesday, September 6th
Kids 2-4 yrs and their adult helper. From A-Z with Mrs. D is a pre-school program, each group meets once a week for the entire fall season. Groups start Tuesday, September 26th and Wednesday, September 27th at 10am and 11am. Spaces are limited and are filled on a first come, first served basis. *Register in person only.
* * *Build a Robot Workshop - Wednesday, September 13th at 6:30-7:30pm
Kindergarten-8th grades. Come to the library for a robot exploration led by robot experts from The Mentors Robot Shop. Participate in hands on activities with a variety of robots and learn how robots are used in our everyday lives! *Participation is limited. Register in person to attend. Registration begins August 30th.
* * *Beyond the Book: One Thousand White Women Thursday, September 14th at 7pm
Adults. Join us at the library for a book discussion. Books will be given at sign-up while supplies last. Refreshments will be served. *Register in person to attned. Registration begins August 24th. Books will be given while supplies last.
* * *Mario Kart Tournament Friday, September 22nd at 5-8pm *Note: original date has changed*
Teens 6th-12th grades. Come to the library to play Mario Kart on the new Nintendo Switch! You can also play Mario Kart Wii and make your own pins and perler bead crafts! Pizza and a beverage will be served. *Register in person to attend. Registration is required and includes a 2017-2018 signed Program Permission Form. Registration begins September 8th.
Post a Comment