All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *The Library is now CLOSED for our big move! We’d like to remind our patrons that we have a reciprocating agreement with all of the Livingston County libraries; Brighton, Hamburg, Hartland, Howell, and Pinckney. Simply show them your Fowlerville Library Card and ID and they will issue you a card. We also have eBooks & audio eBooks available for you to download in the Axis 360 app while we’re closed. For more information on how to use the Axis 360 app, please visit our website at www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *Opening at 130 S. Grand Ave: Friday, June 15th at 9:30am
The library will be opening at its new location! Stop by and check out the beautiful new building. Our community-wide Grand Opening will follow in the Fall!
* * *Registration for the Summer Reading Program will continue Friday, June 15th at 9:30am
Spaces in the Summer Reading Programs are limited, so come early to claim your spot! There are still spaces left in ALL our programs so if you haven’t claimed your spot yet, stop in to sign up!
* * *Isle Royale Presentation - Thursday, June 21st at 7pm
Adults. Author and Adventurer, Loreen Niewenhuis, will discuss how the island was formed and the unique geology there. She will delve into the human history of the island and the transition to becoming a National Park. She will also discuss the historic, nearly 60-year predator/prey wildlife study based on the island. Refreshments will be served. Books will be available for purchase and signing after the presentation. *Register in person to attend. Registration begins June 15th and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *Summer Reading Program Kickoff: Libraries Rock… Outdoors!
Wednesday, June 27th at 11am
All Summer Reading Program Participants are invited! Join us under the pavilion at Centennial Park as we welcome the Howell Nature Center and we learn about Animal Acoustics! Reading Logs and bags will be passed our immediately following the program. *This program may be held off-site. Check this website, our Facebook page, and the Fowlerville News & Views for updates closer to the program.