All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org.
* * *Garden Club: Succulents - Thursday, April 19th at 2:30pm
Adults. This program is brought to you by local Master Gardeners of the Fowlerville Garden Club. Topics are subject to change. *Registration is still open to late entries. Register in person to attend.
* * *Last Stop Murder: Murder Mystery - Thursday, April 19th at 7pm
Adults. Come to the library to play the exciting murder mystery game Last Stop: Murder, set on a snow-stopped train, just like Murder on the Orient Express! *Register in person to attend. Registration begins April 5th and include a refundable $5 cash deposit. A Livingston Reads Event.
Free Showing at the Historic Howell Theater - Friday, April 20th at 7pm
First-come, first-served basis. Show your current library card from your Livingston County home library for free admission to Murder on the Orient Express. Refreshments will be available for purchase at the theater. Enjoy the show! *A Livingston Reads Event.
* * *Material Limits Raised beginning Saturday, April 21st
In preparation of moving to our new home, we are increasing the number of items a patron can check out. Each patron will be allowed to check out up to 50 items; 12 of which may be DVDs. Each household will be allowed to check out a total of 24 DVDs. We are also extending the due dates of these items until June 15th. We are requesting that patrons keep items checked out during this time until June 15th. *Patrons will be responsible for any materials damaged if left outside of either building.
* * *The Adult Fiction and Nonfiction room will be closed beginning Monday, April 30th. Beginning Friday, May 4th there will be no tables available in the library. While this section of the library is closed, staff members will be happy to retrieve books for you.
* * *The Library will be closed Friday, May 4th from 9:30am-12pm for a Staff Meeting. The Library will be closed for the move beginning Monday, May 7th.