All Programs are intended for Fowlerville School District residents only unless otherwise stated.
Registration usually opens 2 weeks prior to the event. Follow us on Facebook & www.fowlervillelibrary.org. Phone: 517-223-9089
* * *Preschool Tuesdays with Mrs. D: Machines Tuesday, August 1st at 10am & 11am
Ages 2-4 years. Discover how Ordinary People Change the World with weekly stories, songs, and hands-on learning this summer! *This program is part of the Summer Reading Program. Must be pre-registered to attend.
* * *Build Better Technology Tuesday, August 1st at 2:30pm
Teens 6th-12th grades. Have fun with your friends this summer at the library! Read, come to programs, and learn how you can build a better world! *This program is part of the Summer Reading Program. Teens participating in Reading Log Only may attend if there is still room. However, Teens registered for Programs will be given priority.
* * *Weekly Wednesdays: Transport Wednesday, August 2nd at 10am, 11am, and 2pm
Kindergarten-5th grades. Discover how Ordinary People Change the World this summer! Read books, attend weekly programs, and have fun at the library!*This program is part of the Summer Reading Program. Must be pre-registered to attend.
* * *Reading to Fred: Wednesdays of the Summer Reading Program at 11am
All Ages. Fred is a mature golden retriever therapy dog. Reading to Fred improves literacy skills, builds fluency, and promotes reading confidence regardless of ability. Fred's "Mom," Shelly, has been a part of our library community volunteering her time and sharing her other reading therapy golden retrievers for over ten years. *Drop-ins are welcome!
* * *Beyond the Book: A Beautiful Mind Thursday, August 10th at 6:30pm
Adults. Featuring a book and its film adaptation. Movies will begin at 6:30pm, followed by discussion. Movie-style refreshments will be served. *Register in person to participate. Register monthly for each group. Registration begins July 20th. Books will be given while supplies last.
* * *Pokémon Go Safari: Wednesday, August 16th at 6pm-8pm
All Ages. Grab your devices and meet outside the library for a Pokémon Go competition! Compete against your friends to walk the most kliometers, catch the most Pokémon, and
hatch the most eggs during the time limit! Feel free to walk or ride a bike. *Register in person to attend. Registration begins August 2nd. Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Teens 13 and older must have a signed Program Permission Form or be accompanied by an adult.
* * *Steeped Tea Presentation Thursday, August 17th at 7pm
Adults. Join us at the library for a presentation and tasting on the art behind making custom tea blends. *Registration begins August 3rd and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.
* * *Paint and Pour: Pure Michigan Thursday, August 24th at 7pm- Adults. Join us at the library for the return the popular “Paint and Pour” program where you will be led by professionals to create your very own Michigan themed painting.*Register in person to attend. Registration begins August 10th and includes a refundable $5 cash deposit.